You are a bright and motivated MSc student willing to do a 6 months pre-thesis in one of the NanoX associated laboratory.
NanoX supports :
- Travel expenses up to 1000 €
- Toul’Box welcome pack
- Scholarship around 560 € / month
Deadline extended to May 7 !
Please find below our research projects published on the fly, covering the Nano theme ranging from atoms to molecules, nanomaterials and nanosytems.
- α-Cationic N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Synthesis, Coordination Chemistry And Catalysis at LCC – Molecular design of transition-metal pre-catalysts group
- FILLED Design of Novel N-heterocyclic Carbene Ligands for Mn-Catalyzed Transformations at LCC – Molecular design of transition-metal pre-catalysts group
- FILLED Functionalized Silica Nanobeads For Organic Solvent-Free Catalysis at LCC – Ligands, complex architectures and catalysis group
- Multivalent Dendrimers For A Dual Therapy Against Lysosomal Disease at SPCMIB – Mona Lisa group
- N-Heterocyclic Carbene based Rh and Rh/ZnO nanoparticles for H/D exchange reactions at LPCNO – Nanostructures and Organometallic Chemistry group
- Phase-Segregated Vitrimers: Performance And Recyclability at IMRCP – Precision Polymers by Radical Processes
- FILLED Sustainable Homogeneous Catalysis With Base Metal Complexes at LCC – Molecular design of transition-metal pre-catalysts group
- Synthesis Of New Near-Infrared Fluorescent Organic Nanoprobes at LCC – Dendrimers and Heterochemistry group
- Magnetic Configurations And Magnetic Reversal Process In Artificial Spin Ice Studied By Electron Holography at CEMES – In situ interferometry and instrumentation for electron microscopy group
- Modelling Of Thermoplasmonic Antenna Heat Sources at LAAS – Photonics group
- Nanofabrication And Optical Characterization Of Modal Plasmonic Logic Devices at CEMES – Nanoscience group
- Optical Studies Of 2D Perovskites at CEMES – NeO group
- Photoluminescence Imaging Of Quantum Emitters – Nanoantenna Hybrid Systems At Sub-Wavelength Resolution at CEMES – NeO group
- Scanning Tunneling microscopy and Local Electric field at CEMES – Nanoscience group
- FILLED Synthesis of Luminescent Poly-Arylated Cyclopentadienes at CEMES – NanoScience Group
- Tensor Norms For Quatum Information Theory at LPT – Quantware group